- Back to Home »
- Writing Competition! Get an article published!
Sunday, 2 February 2014
Win a chance to see your article in a free downloadable emagazine!
As a member of the official reading panel for the , I’m excited to be able to offer my visitors a chance to take part in a unique competition. The reading panel have each been asked to put forward one person to be in with a chance of filling a special ‘guest’ spot in the !
The will take the overall winner’s article and turn it into a feature in the next edition. All you need to do it either at email@example.com or , telling me . Do you have a passion? It might be a hobby, something you do as a career – or a dream you have that you think others will be interested to read about. Perhaps you’ve purchased something that was great value for money, or visited a faraway place that you’ve never forgotten … I will choose one idea to put forward to the , who will make the final decision.
1. Members of the official LLm reading panel can each put forward one candidate for consideration. The LLm editor’s decision is binding and final.
2. The winning candidate will not receive payment and will grant LLm the right to publish their article in full, credited to them. The content will be copyright to the winner and will not be used elsewhere without permission.
3. The winner will be contacted and asked to submit their article within 14 working days. Jpegs can be included, assuming they are owned by the winner and the winner will be asked to approve a draft of the article prior to it going live in the April 2014 LLm emagazine. The winner may choose to include a self-photo and a short bio, but this is optional. Their name and any links (blog/Twitter etc) should be included in the article.
4. The winner will be announced in the 1 March 2014 LLm Newsletter. You can sign up for this via either of the two LLm websites -
Each magazine is available via the Issuu magazine website and the Loveahappyending.com website