Sunday 9 February 2014

 
Brook Cottage Books is thrilled to welcome Lorraine Wilson to the blog to chat about her Chalet Girl series. You can read what I thought about Revenge of A Chalet Girl, tomorrow on the blog! Take it away Lorraine!
 
 
One of the best parts about writing the Chalet Girl series is the research. Over Christmas and New Year I was in Switzerland and researched the places I use for a Valentine treasure hunt, featured in 'Secret Crush of a Chalet Girl'. 
 
 
This created a great excuse to visit swanky hotels, eat some nice meals and drink cocktails. I know, it's a tough job but I'm willing to suffer for my art ;-)
 
 
Discovering Verbier has a ski dating event on Valentine's Day (http://www.altitude-verbier.com/news-articles/ski-dating-in-verbier/) was a gift, giving me a great feature for the story. Writing the story was fun but also quite emotional. It features chalet girl Sophie's story - she's been in the series since the beginning and I've had requests from readers to tell her story. The result is possibly the most romantic story I've written so far and I hope you'll enjoy it.
 

Buy 'Secret Crush of a Chalet Girl' (publication date 20th February, publisher Harper Impulse, division of Harper Collins) 

Keep up to date with news of the Chalet Girl series:
 
 

- Copyright © 2013-2014 Brook Cottage Books - Powered by Blogger - Graphics & Blog Customization by JellydogDesign