Tuesday 17 March 2020

52 Weeks of Writing
Release Date: 1st December 2019
Publisher: MS Wordsmith
Genres:  Non-Fiction

52 Weeks of Writing Author Journal and Planner
Are you ready to become the writer you were always meant to be? 
52 Weeks of Writing will get you cracking by making you plan, track, reflect on, and check in with your progress and goals an entire year long. 
52 Weeks of Writing will help you dig deep by offering questions and writing prompts designed to unravel whatever truths about your writing you’re ready for. 
52 Weeks of Writing will keep you inspired by delivering a thought-provoking writing quote every week. 

  • Do you struggle with setting goals that reflect your daily reality? 
  • Do you want to practise breaking goals down into manageable chunks? 
  • Would you like more insight into your writing habit(s) and figure out why you keep getting in your own way? 
  • And do you want to create a sustainable writing practice that honours your needs and desires as a writer? 

Then the 52 Weeks of Writing: Author Journal and Planner is for you. 
52 Weeks of Writing brings together every lesson MariĆ«lle S. Smith has learned as a writing coach and writer. Wary as she is of comparisonitis and unhealthy competition, this author journal and planner was designed to help writers develop and fine-tune a practice that works for them. 
If you’re ready to get out of your own way and become the writer you’re meant to be, pick up your copy of 52 Weeks of Writing today. 
Purchase Link 

Author Bio


MariĆ«lle S. Smith is a coach for writers and other creatives, an editor, (ghost) writer, and custom retreat organiser. In 2019, she moved to Cyprus, and island in the Mediterranean Sea, where she organises private writer’s retreats, is inspired 24/7, and feeds more stray cats than she can count. 

Social Media Links
Giveaway to win….



Oh I just love me a planner and as someone who is trying to finish book number 2, despite not ever doing anything with book number 1, I need something like this book to keep me on track! Its a brilliant resource for writers like me who become very easily distracted and lose sight of their writing goals. I'm a total procrastinator too so this great planner is wonderful for keeping me focused.

I really loved all the quotes and the wonderful words of encouragement which as a writer who often gets a little bit frustrated at her efforts some days, this was just what I needed to kick-start my brain again and give me a little boost. And, on the days when inspiration was being a total pig and eluding me, the fantastic writing prompts were a brilliant way of getting me to focus on little writing projects which I've been able to share with my writing group who are now interested in getting the book for themselves. I just adore how this book is set out and I love being able to reflect on my writing and what worked for me and what didn't. This planner will make me a better writer and make me a writer who actually writes a little more. It actually inspired me. Love love loved it. Highly recommended.  Buy it for the writer in your life or just for yourself. This book will definitely be part of my writers toolkit from now on. 



- Copyright © 2013-2014 Brook Cottage Books - Powered by Blogger - Graphics & Blog Customization by JellydogDesign